- No products in the cart.
S-ERGO 125 Ergonomic Wheelchair provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed. This model was not meant for an active user which would fully propel without armrests in the way however, with a flip of a button, the armrests do flip back. The quick-detach footrest in S-Ergo 125 makes lateral movement simple and comfortable. It is suitable for VIPs or Official patients INTER-WARD MOVEMENT, NEURO AND SPINAL SURGERY sections.
S Ergo 125 Wheelchair Features
- Swing-away detachable footrests with heel loop
- 7″ Flat free polyurethane casters
- High-grade/Padded nylon flame retardant upholstery
- FLIP Fixed padded full armrests with alloy side guard
- Push to lock wheel breaks
- 24″ Rear Spoked, polyurethane, high tread, rear tires
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Weight Capacity: 115 kg.
- Flip-back armrest: It offers greater convenience when the user needs to transfer from wheelchair to bed, car seat, or sofa, making it easier for caretakers too
- S-Ergo Seating System: The revolutionary S-Ergo system is the world’s first s-shaped ergonomic seating designed according to the body curve, which is capable of simultaneously relieving pressure, stabilizing seating position and reducing downward sliding. It is patented in the U.S., EU and many other countries.
- Swing-away footrest: Swing in/out and detachable footrest adds convenience when the user needs to transfer in tight areas
- Ergo Handrim: The innovative Ergo handrim offers handling comfort and assists with wheelchair propulsion. Patents awarded in multiple territories
- AEGIS Microbe Shield: Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., upholstery with anti-microbial barrier prevents from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
- Ergonomic Arm-pad: Wider arm-pad is ergonomically designed to offer comfortable support for elbow.
- New arm tube design allows for easier movement.
- Extended Armrest: By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- Quick-release Rear Wheels: The rear wheel can be released easily and quickly by pushing the button. This reduces the weight and size for easy carrying and storage.